Every University department is responsible for monitoring any revenue generated from external activity and for reporting the activity to the Controller’s Office. When the University engages in income generating activities, the Controller is responsible for ensuring schools and centers across campuses and locations comply with federal and state tax law and regulations.
Please use the following links to complete a Revenue Questionnaire before activities begin. Timely submissions are necessary to prevent delays since tax determinations may require a minimum of 15 business days. First time users may be required to create a unique Dynamic Forms account to begin the Revenue Questionnaire.
- UT Knoxville https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireSSO
- UT Chattanooga https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireUTC
- UT Southern https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireSSO
- UT Martin https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireUTM
- UT Health Science Center https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaire
- UT Institute of Agriculture https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireSSO
- UT Institute of Public Service https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaire
- UT Space Institute https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireSSO
- UT System Administration https://tiny.utk.edu/revenuequestionnaireSSO
The completed questionnaire will be routed to the appropriate CBO and the Controller’s Office. Additional information may be requested. Final tax determinations will be provided to the appropriate CBO and department with further direction if applicable.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.